(Corrects to make clear Volkswagen sees no job cuts in Europe due to its growth in India and Russia, and not that it sees no reductions in its European staff) NEW DELHI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen sees no cuts in its European labour force due to expansion in its Indian and Russian operations, Hans Dieter Poetsch, its chief financial officer, said on Wednesday. Asked if there would be job cuts in Europe, Poetsch said "no". However, a senior company official later clarified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Volkswagen: no Europe job cuts due to India growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.