In LONDON story headlined "Volkswagen unit launches 1.0 bln euro bond" please read in headline and throughout .. 1.5 billion euro bond .. instead of ... 1.0 billion euro bond (corrects amount of bond issue). A corrected version follows. LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The funding arm of German carmaker Volkswagen has launched a 1.5 billion euro bond that matures in March 2008, the firm's banks said on Thursday. VW Financial Services, which offers funding to clients buying the company's cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Volkswagen unit launches 1.5 bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642