In Stockholm story "Volvo Q1 beats expectations, sees key mkts down" please read in dateline STOCKHOLM, April 28 ... not STOCKHOLM, April 25 (corrects date). A corrected repetition follows. STOCKHOLM, April 28 (Reuters) - The global number two truck maker, Sweden's AB Volvo , reported a swing to a higher than expected profit in the first quarter on Monday but said demand for heavy trucks in two key markets would fall this year. Volvo reported a pre-tax profit of 757 million crowns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Volvo Q1 beats expectations, sees key mkts down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642