In STOCKHOLM story headlined "Volvo says gets order from Chile for 1,677 buses"...please read "1,667 buses"... not..."1,677 buses" in headline and first paragraph. Corrects number. A corrected version follows STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Swedish heavy goods vehicle maker Volvo said on Thursday it had got an order for 1,667 buses from Chile, its biggest bus order ever. Volvo said it would start delivering to three operators in the country's capital Santiago, in June this year. It did ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Volvo says gets order from Chile for 1,667 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642