In GOTHENBURG story headlined "Volvo sticks to 2005 truck market growth forecasts" please read Volvo CEO's name in paragraph 2 as "Leif Johansson" instead of "Lief Johansson". (Corrects first name) A corrected story follows. GOTHENBURG, Sweden, June 21 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, on Tuesday affirmed its forecast of an unchanged to slightly stronger truck market in Europe and a bigger rise in North America this year. "The forecasts remain unchanged, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Volvo sticks to 2005 truck market growth forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642