In LONDON story headlined "Volvo Treasury plans stg 2006 bond soon -leads," please read in first paragraph ...Volvo Treasury AB... instead of ...Volvo Treasury Services AB... (Corrects issuer.) A corrected repetition follows. LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Volvo Treasury AB (corrects), guaranteed by Swedish automaker Volvo , plans to issue a sterling bond due December 2006 in the near future, the banks managing the sale said on Friday. The issue will be under Volvo Treasury's Euro Medium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Volvo Treasury plans stg 2006 bond soon -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.