In STOCKHOLM story on Volvo Truck sales, please read headline as "Volvo truck sales up 22 pct, sees robust 2004", removing reference to July. In first paragraph, please read ... January-July truck deliveries rose 22 percent ... instead of ... July truck deliveries rose 22 percent. (corrects period). In the second paragraph read ... Total deliveries in the January-July period ... instead of ... Total deliveries in July. (corrects period) A corrected version follows. STOCKHOLM, Aug 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Volvo truck sales up 22 pct, sees robust 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.