In TORONTO story, "Wescast reports smaller fourth-quarter loss", please read in the second paragraph "... a net loss of C$20.5 million ($17.8 million)..." instead of "a net loss of C$20.1 million ($17 million)". Corrects figures. A corrected repetition follows. TORONTO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Auto-parts supplier Wescast Industries reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss on Wednesday despite a drop in light vehicle production levels at major North American automakers. The company, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Wescast reports smaller fourth-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642