(Corrects 5th paragaph to show that Nikesh Arora said spending by YouTube advertisers grew in 2012) By Alexei Oreskovic SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Internet video ads, long a sideshow in the online advertising market, are gaining in importance to marketers and Web publishers as they look to capitalize on consumers' changing viewing habits and tap a $70 billion television market. The ever-expanding array of gadgets that display online video, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-As world of gadgets grows, online industry tunes in to video ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642