In WASHINGTON story headlined "Data paint worse-than-expected US economic picture" please read in fourth paragraph ... The Dow Jones industrial average... instead of ... The Down Jones industrial average ... (corrects spelling). A corrected version follows. By Anna Willard WASHINGTON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Americans bought foreign goods in December rather than stimulating domestic output, wholesale inflation surged last month and manufacturing suffered in February, a surprisingly poor set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - WRAPUP 3-Data paint worse-than-expected US economic pi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.