In Feb. 25 CHICAGO story headlined "XM to ask stockholders to OK share increase," please read in first paragraph ... at a special meeting ... instead of ... at its annual meeting ... (corrects type of meeting). In sixth paragraph, please read ... the stockholders' meeting ... instead of ... its annual stockholders' meeting ... (deletes "annual"). A corrected repetition follows: CHICAGO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. on Tuesday said it will ask stockholders to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - XM to ask stockholders to OK share increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642