By Kevin Krolicki AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Sept 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC on Tuesday showed off a trio of electric vehicles in development -- including battery-powered versions of its Chrysler minivan and Jeep Wrangler -- and vowed to bring one of them to showrooms by 2010. By showing off prototypes still in the planning stage, Chrysler was hoping to shake a costly association with gas-guzzling trucks and dispel doubts about the strength of its vehicle development program under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - AUBURN HILLS - WRAPUP 1-Chrysler unveils electric cars, stumps for loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642