CHICAGO, Aug 1 (Reuters) - The following chart represents U.S. light vehicle sales totals, individual automaker results and market share for the month of July. Percent changes are based on the daily sales rate. The seasonally adjusted annual rate is calculated using seasonal factors supplied by the U.S. Commerce Department. INDUSTRY TOTALS JULY 2008 JULY 2007 % CHG Total Industry 1,135,056 1,311,470 -20.1% Domestic Car 394,899 421,652 -13.5% Domestic Truck 421,358 569,679 -31.7% Import ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - CHICAGO - RPT-U.S. light vehicle sales, market share for July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642