In CHICAGO story headlined "Dana board to evaluate new ArvinMeritor bid," please read in second paragraph "... making the deal potentially worth $2.7 billion ... " instead of " ... $2.53 billion ... " (corrects figure). A corrected version follows. CHICAGO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Corp. on Monday said its directors would evaluate a revised takeover offer from ArvinMeritor Inc. and urged its shareholders to wait for the board to announce its position before deciding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - - CORRECTED-Dana board to evaluate new ArvinMeritor bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642