(Repeats to correct typographical errors in headline, contact details at bottom of story) PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen will have to renegotiate its steel contracts in the coming months as they are arriving at the end of their term, and expects further negative impact from higher steel prices in raw material costs in 2006, chief executive Jean-Martin Folz told an analysts conference. "It is obviously too early to make any forecast about the impact but for sure there will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - - Peugeot sees further raw material impact in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.