(Corrects date in dateline from Feb 20) HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental , the world's fifth-largest automotive parts supplier, increased its forecast for synergies from its acquisition of Siemens VDO at the end of last year, it said on Thursday. Instead of more than 170 million euros ($250.2 million) in savings potential by 2010, management now expects more than 300 million euros. Since net financial liabilities soared after the 11.4 billion-euro deal, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - - REFILE-Continental sees more synergies from VDO purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642