SAN FRANCISCO, April 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported higher quarterly earnings, helped by a 6.2 percent increase in sales at its stores open at least a year. O'Reilly, which operates more than 900 stores mostly in the U.S. South and Midwest, said first-quarter net income rose to $19.7 million, or 37 cents a share, from $16.6 million, or 31 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. Analysts expected O'Reilly to earn 37 cents a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - SAN FRANCISCO - O'Reilly Automotive posts higher 1st-qtr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.