* Recall due to potential transmission defects * Affects 9,862 compact luxury SUVs in China, 8,789 in U.S. * Models are 2010-2011 from GM Ramos Arizpe plant, Mexico (Recasts with details of global recall and NHTSA letter, adds information on separate U.S. recall, changes story label; previous dateline BEIJING) Dec 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said it is recalling almost 20,000 Cadillac SRX crossover vehicles, mostly in China and the United States, due to potential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - - UPDATE 1-GM recalls about 20,000 Cadillac SRX globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.