(Repeats with no changes to headline or text) WASHINGTON, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The Bush administration said late on Wednesday it would deny California's application to set a strict vehicle emissions standard to fight global warming. "It is my intent to deny the waiver," Stephen Johnson, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), said in a conference call with reporters. Johnson said California did not present a compelling enough case to merit full approval of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTION - WASHINGTON - RPT-US denies California bid to set emissions standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642