By Birsen Altayli ISTANBUL, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Tofas AS said its nine-month net profit nearly doubled due to cost-cutting measures, even as net sales fell due to a moderation of demand in the domestic market. Tofas Chief Executive Alfredo Altavilla told a news conference on Thursday the company's nine-month net profit rose 95 percent to 109.8 million new lira ($80.7 million) compared with the same period last year. However net sales fell 6.8 percent to 1.84 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cost cuts help Turkey's Tofas double net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.