NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - Countrywide Mortgage plans to sell a two-part $2 billion home equity-backed deal, a source close to the deal said on Monday. Class No.1A for $880 million carries a 2.22 year average life and is rated triple-A. It is not publicly offered. Class No 2A. for $1.12 billion also has a 2.22 year average life and is rated triple-A. Price talk is in the area of 19 basis points over one month Libor. Bond insurer Financial Security Assurance will guarantee the notes' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Countrywide to offer 2-part $2 bln home-equity ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.