NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Countrywide Mortgage has issued price guidance for its two-part $2 billion home equity-backed deal, a source close to the deal said on Monday. Class No. 1A, for $880 million, carries a 2.23 year average life and is rated triple-A. It is not publicly offered. Class No. 2A, for $1.12 billion, also has a 2.23 year average life and is rated triple-A. Price talk is in the area of 20 basis points over one-month Libor. Countrywide Securities in the lead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Countrywide to offer two-part $2 bln home-equity ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642