CHICAGO, Aug 16 (Reuters) - The U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York has approved Delphi Corp's planned $75 million sale of its catalyst business to Belgium's Umicore , the bankrupt U.S. auto parts maker said on Thursday. Catalytic Solutions Inc also has been approved as an alternate bidder should the sale to Umicore fall through, Troy, Michigan-based Delphi said. The sale is expected to be completed by the end of 2007. Delphi, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2005, expects to file a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court approves Delphi catalyst business sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642