NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG tried but failed to get a Delaware court to delay British insurer Royal & Sun Alliance's sale of its U.S. unit, a spokesman for the state insurance commissioner said on Tuesday. Last week, Matthew Denn, Delaware's insurance commissioner, approved the sale of Royal & Sun Alliance's U.S. insurance unit, whose policy holders include World Trade Center developer Larry Silverstein. "Superior Court Judge Mary Johnston denied the request ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court blocks Daimler bid to slow WTC insurer's sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.