TURIN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A Turin court cleared on Tuesday three top executives of Fiat's holding group Ifil, now Exor , of charges of market manipulation in connection with a large Fiat stake deal. The case relates to findings by Italian market regulator Consob that Ifil and other parties had failed to promptly inform the market about a complex transaction that allowed the Agnelli family to keep control over Italy's carmaker in 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court clears Fiat shareholder execs of mkt abuse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.