TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - An Ontario Court delayed ruling on Thursday on whether to approve a bailout plan by Deutsche Bank for Stelco Inc , Canada's biggest steelmaker, which might serve as a stalking horse bid for other Stelco suitors. The court also extended Stelco's bankruptcy protection until Feb. 11. Stelco entered protection in January.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court delays decision on Stelco bailout plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642