By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Aug 29 (Reuters) - A Delaware bankruptcy judge has denied Federal-Mogul Corp.'s request for exclusive talks with a Citigroup Inc. unit that it said expressed interest in investing $350 million in the company. The Southfield, Michigan-based auto parts supplier had said the unit, Citigroup Venture Capital Equity Partners LP, requested the 90-day negotiating period as a condition for its equity investment. Federal-Mogul told the bankruptcy court in Wilmington ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court denies Federal-Mogul bid for Citigroup talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.