NEW DELHI, May 20 (Reuters) - An Indian court receiver has seized the assets of bankrupt carmaker Daewoo Motors India Ltd , an official at one of the creditor banks told Reuters on Tuesday. The court in March directed the receiver to take possession of the assets to prevent any damage or pilferage because management assigned by the court to maintain the closed plant had abandoned it, the official said. The receiver is trying to sell the assets in six parts to repay creditors after the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court receiver takes over Daewoo India's car plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642