ATLANTA, April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Enterprises elected Christopher Williams to its board of directors. Williams currently serves as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of The Williams Capital Group L.P., a company he founded in 1994. The Williams Capital Group...
- SEYI (Shieh Yih Machinery) Shareholders Approve A Cash Dividend And Elect The Board Of Directors, Adding Mr. Hwe Ching Wong As A New Director. The Company's Board Re-Elects Ms. Claire Kuo As Chairman.
- Christopher E. Kubasik, Former Vice Chairman, President & COO of Lockheed Martin Named to Seabury International Capital Holdings LLC's Board of Directors
- Johnson Controls elects Jeff Williams vice president, Enterprise Operations and Engineering
- ITW Chairman & CEO David B. Speer Passes Away; E. Scott Santi Elected CEO and Director of ITW; Robert S. Morrison Elected Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- ITW Board of Directors Elects Two Directors and Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary