LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - Credipar, a French subsidiary of Banque PSA Finance, plans to sell a 1.25 billion euro ($1.57 billion) French auto lease securitisation, lead managers BNP Paribas and HSBC said on Wednesday. Credipar said on its website that it finances car sales in France for Peugeot and Citroen . The leads said the deal is backed by a portfolio of French auto leases to individuals and small businesses for new cars. The initial structure for the euro denominated deal is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credipar plans French auto securitisation -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642