LOS ANGELES, June 24 (Reuters) - Credit Acceptance Corp. , a provider of consumer auto loans, on Friday said it will restate financial results after U.S. regulatory review of its accounting policies, which the company said have been in place since its initial public offering in 1992. The company said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has found that its method for recording automobile loans should be changed to that of a servicer of loans generated by automobile dealers and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credit Acceptance to restate financial results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.