Jan 25 (Reuters) - Auto loan provider Credit Acceptance Corp said it increased the amount of its line of credit facility with a commercial bank syndicate to $133.5 million from $75 million. The maturity of the line of credit facility will extend from June 20, 2009, to June 22, 2010, provided the company reports net income of at least $5.0 million for both the fourth quarter of 2007 and the first quarter of 2008, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credit Acceptance says raises line of credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642