MUMBAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse downgraded India's top car maker, Maruti Suzuki , to neutral from outperform, following a run up in the stock price. The share had climbed 7.7 percent in October, while the main stock index edged 0.2 percent lower. Over the weekend, Maruti Suzuki, a unit of Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , cited input costs and currency volatility as concerns after meeting street estimates with a 5 percent rise in quarterly net profit on strong demand. [ID:nSGE69S07X] On ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credit Suisse cuts India's Maruti Suzuki to neutral" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.