ZURICH, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse is merging its personal loans and car leasing businesses in a new independent consumer finance company, the bank said in a statement on Monday. The bank gave no further details and said it would hold a news conference on Nov. 13, to be attended by the CEO of the new company, Erich Wild, to explain the move.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credit Suisse to merge personal, car loan units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642