By Godwin Chellam and Edwin Chan SHANGHAI, July 29 (Reuters) - China's listed banks are likely to post a jump in second-quarter results on booming consumer and property loans, but government efforts to tighten lending could squeeze loan growth in the second half. Healthy economic growth of more than seven percent is fuelling a consumer boom, with people loading up on cars and houses and factories borrowing to expand. But China's central bank is likely to use an arsenal of measures to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Credit worries overshadow China banks' earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642