* Seek probe on Korean unit Halla's cash repatriation * Seek documents from Hyundai-Kia * Seek deposition of Hyundai-Kia executive * Hyundai-Kia is Halla's 2nd biggest client By Santosh Nadgir BANGALORE, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Unsecured creditors of bankrupt auto-parts supplier Visteon Corp want to probe the company's claim that its Korean unit, Halla Climate Control Corp , cannot repatriate more cash. The official committee of unsecured creditors said in a court filing on Tuesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Creditors question Visteon's stand on Korean unit's cash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.