BERLIN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday that the global financial crisis would lead to a sharp economic slump. Speaking in the Bundestag lower house of parliament, she added that the government was ready to help automaker Opel weather a crisis at its U.S. parent General Motors but
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Crisis will lead to economic slump-Merkel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.