June 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. named Steven Korby interim chief financial officer, replacing James Riley. Earlier in the month, Ormet Corp., a privately held aluminum producer based in Hannibal, Ohio, had said it hired Riley as its new CFO effective July 1. (Reporting by Swagata Gupta in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto appoints interim CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.