CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - CSK Auto Corp. , an auto parts retailer, said on Monday it closed on a new $325 million credit facility that extended maturity dates to fiscal 2008 and 2009. The Phoenix-based company also said that in conjunction with the transaction, it plans to redeem the outstanding balance of $9.5 million on its 11 percent subordinated notes due November 2006. CSK said it expects to take a fiscal second-quarter charge to write off certain financing costs and to redeem ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto in deal on new $325 mln credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.