CHICAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. said on Monday it is postponing the release of its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2005 financial results to review accounting errors discovered in an internal audit. The company said it recently retained independent counsel, which in turn retained a separate accounting firm to investigate the accounting errors. CSK said that apart from its results for 2005, it has concluded that its statements for the three fiscal years up to Jan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto finds accounting errors, postpones report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642