PHILADELPHIA, July 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. said on Thursday it obtained a waiver against default and amended certain terms of its debt agreements. The company, which operates stores under the Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply, Kragen Auto Parts and Murray's Discount Auto Stores brand names, said it received a waiver of default on its 4-5/8 percent senior exchangeable notes due 2025. In exchange for the waiver, the interest rate on the notes was amended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto gets waiver on loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.