NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - CSK Auto Corp. , the parent company of an automotive parts and accessories retailer, said on Monday that it plans to offer $110 million in exchangeable senior unsecured note in a private offering. The notes are exchangeable into shares of CSK Auto common stock, and the company plans to use proceeds from the offering to repurchase up to $25 million of its stock.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto plans to refinance debt, repurchase stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.