NEW YORK, Jan 19 (Reuters) - CSK Auto Corp., the parent company of auto parts retailer CSK Auto Inc., on Monday raised its outlook for fiscal 2004 after debt refinancing. As a result of the refinancing, the Phoenix, Arizona-based company said a pre-tax savings of $12 million to $14 million in annual interest expense would increase its fiscal 2004 net income estimate to a range of $65 million to $69 million from a range of $58 million to $61 million. This would result in an increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto raises outlook after refinancing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.