PHOENIX, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Automotive parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. on Thursday reported a higher quarterly profit on stronger sales at its stores open at least one year and raised its earnings forecast for the full-year 2002. The company, with more than 1,100 stores primarily in the Western United States, reported net income of $4.1 million, or 10 cents a share, in the second quarter ended August 4, compared with a net loss of $23.8 million, or 86 cents a share, in the same period the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto reports higher profit, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.