PHOENIX, March 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts retailer CSK Auto Corp. on Thursday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago net loss, helped by higher retail sales of its automotive parts. CSK, with more than 1,100 stores primarily in the western United States, said net income in the fourth quarter ended Feb. 2 was $3.7 million, or 8 cents a share, compared with a loss of $1.5 million, or 5 cents a share, in the same period the year before. CSK, which operates Checker Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSK Auto swings to profit in fourth quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642