CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc , a U.S. maker of engines and power generators, said its earnings in the latest quarter rose a better-than-expected 37 percent as strong international sales offset continued weakness in some of its key North American markets. The company also raised its full-year sales forecast, saying it now expects growth of 15 percent, up from a previous forecast of 12 percent. Cummins reported a second-quarter net profit of $293 million, or $1.49 a share, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cummins 2nd-qtr net up 37 pct, ups sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.