Feb 28 (Reuters) - Diesel engine maker Cummins Inc. said it bought the remaining equity ownership in Tata Holset Ltd. from India's Tata Group. Cummins, in a statement, said Tata Holset will be renamed and rebranded as Cummins Turbo Technologies. Its joint venture with the Tatas, Tata Cummins, will not be affected by the change in equity holdings, the company said. The company will continue to sell its Holset-branded products to India's top bus and truck maker Tata Motors Ltd. , it added. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cummins buys remaining equity ownership in Tata Holset" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642