LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - British private equity group CVC said on Friday it intended to sell its Kwik-Fit tyre and auto-spares operation to a division of European private equity firm PAI partners for 800 million pounds ($1.46 billion). "PAI intends to support the management team to further strengthen Kwik-Fit's leading positions in the fast-fit European market," PAI partner Hamish Mackenzie said in a statement. PAI's Speedy 1 division is the buyer of Kwik-Fit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CVC to sell Kwik-Fit to PAI unit for 800 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.