* Chrysler union retirees move to Medco under VEBA plan * CVS keeps other Chrysler retirees, employees CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp will no longer manage pharmacy benefits for Chrysler's union retirees starting next year, now that rival Medco Health Solutions Inc won that business. Medco said on Wednesday that it gets the Chrysler's union retirees' business since they fall under the newly created United Auto Workers retiree medical benefits trust, known as the VEBA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CVS Caremark loses some Chrysler business to Medco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.