SINGAPORE, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd, one of Southeast Asia's largest automotive groups, said on Tuesday net profit rose 92 percent in 2002 due to foreign exchange gains at its Indonesian unit. C&C, which owns 34.3 percent of Indonesia's largest auto maker PT Astra International , posted a net profit of S$231 million ($132.3 million), up from S$120 million in 2001, on a seven percent rise in sales to S$4.99 billion. The result was better then the expectations of 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cycle & Carriage 2002 net up 92 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.